Acrylic wedding invitations are a great way to make your wedding stand out. They’re also a great way to get the word out about your big day without having to spend a ton of money.
Here’s what you need to know about acrylic wedding invitations:
What is an Acrylic Wedding Invitation?
These are invitations that are made from acrylic plastic, which means they’re sturdy and will last for years after your event has ended. They’re also waterproof, so if you have any spills or messes at your event, it won’t ruin your invitation!
How Much Do the Invitations Cost?
The cost of acrylic wedding invitations varies depending on the company you choose and how many guests are invited to your wedding. Acrylic wedding invitation cards tend to cost around $0-$10 per piece depending on whether or not you choose to add extras such as envelopes or cards inside the invitation.
The price can go up if you choose to add more than one color and more than one piece of acrylic, but it’s important to note that acrylic invitations will typically cost less than paper or foil ones. the invitation. The average cost is around $1-$3 per invitation, but this can vary depending on how many extras you add to your order.
What Size Are the Wedding Invitations?
You’ll have a lot of different sizes of acrylic wedding invitations to choose from, including standard cards and envelopes as well as larger sizes like postcards and square cards. If you want to save money, it’s a good idea to choose an acrylic wedding invitation that doesn’t include extras such as envelopes or cards inside the invitation. You can always order these separately if you need them!
How Do You Mail the Invitations?
You can mail these invitations using standard postage stamps like any other piece of mail would require—but keep in mind that they might not arrive in pristine condition due to their acrylic construction (especially if there’s been rain or snow recently). That said , you can always opt for a courier service instead of regular postage if you want your invitations to be delivered in pristine condition.
How Long Will the Invitations Last?
The good news is that these invitations tend to last longer than their paper-based counterparts. That’s because they’re made from acrylic, which is a hard plastic material that doesn’t degrade as quickly as paper does.
Where To Buy Acrylic Wedding Invitations?
The best place to buy acrylic wedding invitations is online. You can find a wide selection of options at any price point by searching for “acrylic wedding invitations” on Google or Bing search engines. You’ll also find lots of options on sites like Amazon and Etsy where there are thousands of sellers offering everything from small businesses selling their own products to huge companies like Zazzle that offer a wide range of products that they design themselves so that they’re exclusive to their site only (no other company will have them anywhere else).
Clear Acrylic Wedding Invitations
- Burgundy Clear Acrylic Wedding Invitations
- Clear blush pink acrylic weddin invitation with vellum wrap and wax seal
- Personalised custom satin or transparent plexiglass Invitation with envelope
Black Acrylic Wedding Invites
- Black Acrylic Wedding Invitations with Dual Pocket
- Black Acrylic Invitations with Silver Foil
- Gold Foil Printed Acrylic Wedding Invitation with Black Envelope
Rose Gold Acrylic Wedding invitation Cards
- Rose Gold Acrylic Wedding Invitations
- Rose Gold Foil Acrylic Invitation
Floral Acrylic Wedding Invites
- Luxury Olive Acrylic Greece Wedding Invitations
- Luxury Blush Pink Acrylic Wedding Invites With Flower Graphic
- Emerald Green Acrylic Wedding Invitation Card
- White Pink Roses Acrylic Wedding Invitation Card
Acrylic Foil Wedding Invitations
- Acrylic Greece Gold Olive Wedding Invitations
- Frosted Black and Gold Wedding Invite
Frosted Acrylic Wedding Invitation Card
- Destination Frozen Sage Green Acrylic Wedding Invitations
- White gold modern calligraphy frosted acrylic wedding invitation
- Acrylic Wedding Invitation and Invite Details Card
Luxury Acrylic Wedding Invitations
- Velvet Terraccota Modern Acrylic Wedding Invitation Suite
- Luxury Vintage Black Acrylic Wedding Invitations
- Elegant blush pink ice blue arch acrylic wedding invitation with velvet pocket
Acrylic Wedding invitations With Box
- Clear Acrylic Luxury Invitations with Box
- Acrylic Wedding Invitation in Beige Velvet Box
- 3D Crystals Black Tie Acrylic Wedding Invitations