20 Rustic Country Burlap Wedding Chair Decor Ideas
As you plan your wedding, it’s easy to get caught up in the big details and forget about the small touches that can make such a big difference. One area where small details can have a big impact is in the decoration of your wedding chairs. Chair decorations can not only highlight the room, but they can also add an extra touch of drama and elegance.
Burlap is a versatile and rustic material that can be used to decorate wedding chairs in many different ways. Here are a few ideas to inspire you:
- Burlap Chair Sashes: Burlap chair sashes are a simple yet elegant way to decorate wedding chairs. They can be tied in a bow or a knot, or even left loose to drape over the back of the chair. This can be a simple way to add a rustic touch to your wedding chairs.
- Burlap Chair Backs: Another way to decorate wedding chairs with burlap is by using it to cover the back of the chairs. This can be done by draping a large piece of burlap over the back of the chair, or by attaching a burlap panel to the back of the chair using ribbon or ties. This can be a more dramatic way to use burlap as a decor element
- Floral Accents: Incorporating flowers into burlap chair decorations can be a beautiful way to add a touch of color and elegance to your wedding chairs. Try using burlap to make a bow or wrap around the base of a floral arrangement on the chair.
- Burlap and Lace: Use a combination of burlap and lace to create a delicate and romantic look. This can be done by draping a piece of burlap over the back of the chair and tying a piece of lace around the middle. This can be a great way to create a rustic and vintage-inspired look.
- Monogram or Names: Personalize the chairs by adding monograms or names on the burlap sashes, it will make it even more special and intimate.
Chair decorations can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of your wedding. Burlap is a versatile and rustic material that can be used in many different ways to decorate your wedding chairs. Whether you choose to use burlap chair sashes, chair backs, floral accents, burlap and lace, or personalized with monograms or names, burlap is a great choice for adding a rustic touch to your wedding. With a little bit of creativity, you can use burlap to create chair decorations that perfectly complement your wedding theme and aesthetic.