Fall is one of the prettiest times of year–and perfect for engagement sessions! A landscape that’s falling asleep, yet on fire with crazy-beautiful colors makes for gorgeous backdrops and interesting photos. Looking for fall engagement photo ideas for your autumn sesh? Great. We’ve got 30 captivating ideas to inspire you with.
– Bottle up the charm of a simple country scene.
– Striking vistas turn your snapshot into true art.
– A city never disappoints when it comes to fun backgrounds and skylines.
– Head out to the sand for some hot photos.
– The natural elements of a beach shoot always produce beautiful pictures.
– Get lost in the woods together – but not really. You need to know your way out!
– Bring your photographer home to capture a romantic kitchen dance.
Comfy Chair at Home
– While at home, cozy up in a comfy chair or couch.
– Lastly, take it to the bedroom. Nothing crazy, but your room is your fortress. Feel your strongest and most confident together on your bed.
You May Also Like:
Nose to Nose
– The best couple poses have chemistry. Keeping your faces close will be sure to help that.
Head on Shoulder
– One of our favorite cute couple poses – especially if there is a height difference!
Kiss Her Hand
Only the Girl Looks
– Focus on the eyes of the girl in this couple picture idea.
Showing Off the Ring
– You can show off your pretty ring even if you’ve been married for years!
– Why are forehead kisses so tender? Capture that love.
– Hold those hands and look carelessly in love!
Grab His Clothes
– This feels like such a passionate pose. Utilize your love!
Heart Of Autumn Leaves + Showing Off the Ring
Save The Date
– Is there anyone who doesn’t want to be lifted up into the air by their babe?!
Top of Head Kiss
– Very similar to the forehead kiss, it works well to bring some levels to your couple poses.
– These large letters can be found at your local craft store or online.
– This is a romantic picture cliché, but it’s adorable, so go for it!
Sitting On Lap
– Have a seat on your sweetie’s lap.
Arm Around Neck
– This is a natural pose that demonstrates both comfort and connection.
Arms Around Waist
– Allow yourselves to just focus on each other with this sweet arm hold.
Kissing Couple Poses
– If you’re that close to your sweetie’s face, follow through with a sweet smooch! Make sure your lipstick doesn’t transfer!
– Of course if you are a pet owner, then you don’t want to forget your furbabies! Don’t forget to have them groomed and picture ready as well.
– Twinkle lights or candles can provide a romantic glow.
– Cozy up on a blanket, or wrap together.