If you are looking for love songs for him, you can try one of the following songs.
Does your boyfriend open all of your doors for you? Does he surprise you with flowers? If so, you might be looking for a way to show him your love and affection.
Romantic Songs For Him – Best All Times
Romantics are a unique group of music lovers and go beyond who your significant other is. Maybe you’re going on a first date, you’re in either a new relationship or on a break, or you’re feeling lonely, or you’re reminiscing about a lost love. Romantic songs for men are exactly for you to reflect upon those moments.
- Miley Cyrus – When I Look At You
- Parachute – Kiss Me Slowly
- Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown – No Air
- Liz Phair -Why Can’t I?
- Rachael Yamagata – Be Be Your Love
- John Legend – All of Me
- Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams
- Lana Del Rey – Young and Beautiful
- Rihanna – Love on the Brain
- Beyoncé – Halo
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You ft. Cardi B
- Beyoncé – Die With You
- Katy Perry – Chained to the Rhythm
Cute Country Love Songs For Him
This list of songs for your lover features songs that are mostly lo-fi and acoustic with a country twinge, which can be perfect for a few romantic moments with your honey.
- Reba McEntire – I Keep on Lovin’ You
- Restless Heart – I’ll Still Be Loving You
- Anne Murray – Could I Have This Dance
- Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black – When I Said I Do
- Shania Twain – You’re Still the One
- Faith Hill & Tim McGraw – I Need You
- Tracy Byrd – Keeper of the Stars
- Lonestar – Amazed
- Shania Twain – When You Kiss Me
- Dolly Parton – I Will Always Love You
- Carrie Underwood – Love Wins
- Danielle Bradbery – Worth It
- Kelsea Ballerini – I Hate Love Songs
- Carrie Underwood – End Up With You
Best Modern Love Songs Of 2023
Searching for the perfect love song that your man will absolutely love? Here are a few of the best modern love songs that are guaranteed to make your sweetie’s jaw drop, or even skip a heart beat.
- Teyana Taylor – Gonna Love Me
- G Flip – About You
- Troye Sivan – My My My!
- Kacey Musgraves – Butterflies
- David Guetta feat Anne-Marie – Don’t Leave Me Alone
- Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa – One Kiss
- Yo La Tengo – For You Too
- Janelle Monae – Make Me Feel
- Beyoncé / Jay-Z – Summer
- Robyn – Missing U
- Rita Ora – Let You Love Me
Rock Love Songs For Your Boyfriend
Some of the rock love songs for your boyfriend that you can sing to him are by artists like Paul McCartney, Led Zeppelin, and AC/DC. These songs are great because they remind him that no matter what happens, you will always be there for him.
- Paul McCartney – Maybe I’m Amazed
- Derek and the Dominos – Layla
- Hedley – For The Nights I Can’t Remember
- Fleetwood Mac – You Make Lovin’ Fun
- Heart – Crazy on You
- U2 – All I Want Is You
- The Rolling Stones – Wild Horses
- Vertical Horizon – Best I Ever Had
- Led Zeppelin – Whole Lotta Love
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration
R&B Songs About Loving Your Man
R&B songs about love don’t have to be romantic! They can about friendships, family ties, and stronger bonds between loved ones. That is also what makes them so perfect for the ever-emotional, unstable state of being love-sick. Songs about love are full of great memories and emotions that are sure to inspire romance and a whole world of emotions in you and your man.
- Monica – Angel Of Mine
- Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You
- New Edition – Can You Stand The Rain
- Justin Timberlake Ft. Alicia Keys – Morning Light
- Toni Braxton – My Spanish Guitar
- Mariah Carey ft. Joe & 98 Degrees – Thank God I Found You
- Jennifer Lopez ft. LL Cool J – All I Have
- R. Kelly – If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time
- Usher, Alicia Keys – My Boo
- Tamia and Fabolous – Into You
- Chanté Moore feat. Lewis Sky – One Love
Best Songs To Dedicate To Your Boyfriend
No matter what the weather situation, every couple needs at least one song by the window, maybe more than one. Music can create a tendency for people to express their deepest feelings to others. Songs can help relieve stress, boost your mood, and take your mind off one’s troubles. Here are some of the best love songs for him with a heavy dose of intimacy and heartfelt stories that’ll melt your heart.
- Sixpence None The Richer – Kiss Me
- Sade – No Ordinary Love
- Reba McEntire – I Keep On Lovin’ You
- Beyonce – Countdown
- Dido – Thank You
Pop Love Songs For Him
- Adele – Make You Feel My Love
- Calvin Harris & Disciples – How Deep Is Your Love
- Zayn – Pillowtalk
- John Legend – All of Me
- Katy Perry – Unconditionally
Cute Songs To Sing To Your Boyfriend
Songs are a major part of romantic relationships and add to the feeling of attraction and romantic love. Music is also a form of expression and communication between partners and helps bring out complex emotions and feelings. Therefore, it is worthwhile to invest in a few love songs that will definitely be dear to your partner’s heart. Here are some songs that your boyfriend will surely love to hear at some point in the relationship.
- Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go on
- Adele – Love Song
- Zara Larsson and MNEK – Never Forget You
- Shania Twain – From This Moment
- Lana Del Rey – Young and Beautiful
Love Songs From Wife To Husband
These are songs about love songs from a wife to a husband. As you sit down to write these songs for him, you’ll want to think of the different moments of romance throughout your relationship. This list includes songs that convey love, heartbreak, proposals, lust, and everything in between.
- Carole King – Will You Love Me Tomorrow
- Paramore – The Only Exception
- Modern English – I Melt With You
- Taylor Swift – Mine
- Donna Lewis – I Love You Always Forever
How To Select A Playlist Of Cute Songs For Him
- Find something simple. Guys are not complicated beings, and most of the time, are happy with something simple. When looking for great songs for a boyfriend, consider something easy that pulls just the right strings, and hits the right spots.
- Know what he likes. Take your time to pay attention to what he likes. When looking for fun love songs for him, it would be of no use to get him songs he won’t enjoy. So, look for charming songs from his favorite band, genre, and perhaps even era of music.
- Put some extra thought into it. Consider the type of feelings you want to evoke, and when he is most likely to listen to the music. This is the type of information that can help you with your choice of the best romantic songs for him.